33 Cross Keys Road, SALISBURY
Cross Your Fingers, This One Won't Last Long!!
Jimmy Tsarnas & Elders Real Estate are delighted to present 33 Cross Keys Road, Salisbury.
An opportunity not to be missed with the home set on approximately 710 sqm of land & blessed with no easements & a generous frontage of 15.85 metres (approx).
A home suited to many including first home buyers, young families, developers & savvy investors with great rental returns to be made!
Other features we love:
• Updated kitchen with ample cupboard & storage space with new stainless steel euromaid stove
• Freshly painted inside
• Roller shutters for extra privacy
• 3 generous sized bedrooms
• Built in robes to bedrooms 2 & 3
• Spacious sun filled lounge with gas heating & air conditioning
• Nicely presented timber floors to all bedrooms
• Neat & tidy central bathroom
• Gas hot water system
• Large laundry area with huge linen cupboards in easy reach
• Enclosed outdoor undercover area perfect for entertaining family & friends!
• Ample car parking options with an enclosed carport & garaging
• Secure fencing on all boundaries
• Easy to maintain gardens to the front & rear yards with luscious lawns
• Great opportunity for future subdivision! (STTC)
• Plus much more!!..
Conveniently located close to an abundance of local schools, shopping centres, sports clubs, the John street precinct & the Salisbury interchange.
Interested?? call Jimmy today before it's too late!!
Council: City of Salisbury
Land: 710 sqm (approx)
Estimated Rental Income: $300-$310 pw (approx)
Disclaimer: Every care has been taken to verify the correctness of all details used in this advertisement. However, neither the Agent nor the Vendor accept any liability for any error or omission in this advertisement. All photos, marketing and plans are for illustrative purposes only and details to be relied upon should be independently verified.
Other features: Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Secure Parking
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed